Honda Owner's Manuals
HQ:Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational business primarily known as a producer of vehicles, motorcycles, and power equipment.
Honda has been the world's biggest motorcycle maker as 1959, with over 400 million units sold by the end of 2019. It was also the world's biggest producer of internal combustion engines measured by volume, with over 14 million internal combustion engines each year. In 2001 Honda became the second-largest Japanese carmaker and the eighth biggest car producer in the world in 2015.
Honda was the original Japanese maker to launch a dedicated luxury brand, Acura, in 1986. Apart from its core car and motorcycle businesses, Honda also produces garden equipment, marine engines, personal watercraft, and other products.
In 2013, Honda spent about 5.7% (US$6.8 billion) of its revenues in research and development. Also in 2013, Honda became the first Japanese maker to be a net exporter from the U.S.
Honda known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Honda are:
- Cracked Engine Block
- Locking Problems
- Idling Vibration
- A/C Problems
- Premature Brake Wear
- CR-V and Civic oil dilution problem
- Defective TRW crash sensors may produce seat belt and airbag failure
- CR-V parasitic drains and battery charging issues
- Some Honda cars have dangerous Takata airbags
- CR-V suspension issues
- Issues with the Honda Sensing system
- Accord's LED daytime headlights worn out fast
- Gas smells inside the 2016-2018 CR-V
- CR-V Heater and Defroster don't run while idling
- Visor falling affecting Civic owners
- The irritating TPMS warning light that doesn't go off
- The Civic's rapid and uneven tire wear issue
- Some models are equipped with extremely uncomfortable Seats
- Peeling paint and clear coat problems
- Rodents Love Chewing Honda's Soy-Coated Wiring
- Issues with the Fit bumper
- 1994-2004 Honda automatic transmission failures
- Excessive Oil Consumption issues
- Premature brake wear in the Accord
- Recall for the Spft brakes in the Odyssey and Element