Mitsubishi Owner's Manuals
Since:April 22, 1970
HQ:Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a Japanese multinational carmaker headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth biggest Japanese maker and the nineteenth-largest global by production. Of October 2016 onwards, Mitsubishi has been one-third (34%) held by Nissan, and thus a member of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance.
Besides being a member of the Renault–Nissan–Mitsubishi Alliance, it is also a component of Mitsubishi keiretsu, previously the largest industrial group in Japan, and the organization was originally established in 1970 from the automotive segment of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, which produces commercial-grade trucks, buses, and heavy construction equipment, was previously a part of Mitsubishi Motors, but presently is separate from Mitsubishi Motors, and is owned by the German automotive corporation Daimler AG (though Mitsubishi continues to own a small stake).
- Mitsubishi Mirage
- Mitsubishi Mirage G4
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Mitsubishi known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Mitsubishi are:
- Clutch can fail early
- Sticky temperature knob
- HVAC temperature knob difficult to turn
- Loose or cracked crankshaft pulley bolt
- The automatic transmission may break early or fail
- Power windows may stop working
- 2-3 shift flair from an automatic transmission
- The engine may stall or not ignite due to a defective crankshaft sensor