Jaguar Owner's Manuals
HQ:Whitley, Coventry, United Kingdom
Jaguar is the luxury car brand of Jaguar Land Rover, a British multinational carmaker with its office in Whitley, Coventry, England. Jaguar Cars were the group that was responsible for the creation of Jaguar cars until its operations were fully mixed with those of Land Rover to create Jaguar Land Rover on 1 January 2013.
Jaguar was listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1984, becoming a component of the FTSE 100 Index until it was bought by Ford in 1990. In recent years Jaguar produced vehicles for the British Prime Minister, the most recent delivery being an XJ in May 2010. The group also holds royal licenses from Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
Ford owned Jaguar Cars, also purchasing Land Rover in 2000, until 2008 when it sold both to Tata Motors. Tata created Jaguar Land Rover as a subsidiary holding company. In 2013 Jaguar Cars was merged with Land Rover to form Jaguar Land Rover Limited as the single design, assembling, selling company, and brand owner for both Jaguar and Land Rover cars.
- E-Pace - compact SUV, officially announced in 2017
- F-Pace - compact luxury crossover SUV
- F-Type - convertible was launched in 2012
- I-Pace - electric SUV, released in 2019
- XE - compact executive Jaguar
- XF - mid-size executive car launched in 2008 to follow the S-Type
- XJ - full-size luxury saloon car
Jaguar known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Jaguar are:
- Transmission failure
- The ignition coil may produce misfires and check engine light
- Engine oil pan gasket may leak
- Automatic gearbox problems
- Inaccurate fuel gauges
- Cooling fan module