BMW Owner's Manuals
Since:7 March 1916
HQ:Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, translated in English as Bavarian Motor Works, usually known as BMW, is a German multinational corporation that manufactures luxury cars and motorcycles. The company was established in 1916 as a producer of aircraft powertrains, which manufactured from 1917 until 1918 and again from 1933 to 1945.
Automobiles are sold under the brands BMW, Mini, and Rolls-Royce, and motorcycles are sold under the brand BMW Motorrad. In 2015, BMW was the world's twelfth-largest maker of motor vehicles, with over 2 million vehicles produced.
BMW is headquartered in Munich and builds motor vehicles in Germany, Brazil, China, India, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Mexico. BMW has notable motorsport history, particularly in touring cars, Formula 1, sports cars, and the Isle of Man TT.
- 1 Series five-door hatchback (model code F40)
- 2 Series two-door coupes (model code F22) and convertibles (F23)
- 3 Series four-door sedans (model code G20) and five-door station wagons (G21).
- 4 Series two-door coupes (model code F32), two-door convertibles (model code F33), and five-door "Gran Coupe" fastbacks (model code F36).
- 5 Series four-door sedans (model code G30) and five-door station wagons (G31).
- 6 Series "Gran Turismo" four-door coupes (model code G32)
- 7 Series four-door sedans (model code G11) and long-wheelbase four-door sedans (model code G12).
- 8 Series two-door coupes (model code G14), two-door convertibles (G15), and "Gran Coupe" four-door fastbacks (G16).
Current models of the X Series SUVs and crossovers are:
- X1 (model code F48), X2 (F39), X3 (G01), X4 (G02), X5 (G05), X6 (G06), X7 (G07)
Current models of the M:
- M2 two-door coupe, M3 four-door sedan, M4 two-door coupe/convertible, M5 four-door sedan, M8 two-door coupe/convertible, X3 M five-door compact SUV, X4 M five-door coupe-styled compact SUV, X5 M five-door SUV, X6 M five-door coupe-styled SUV
BMW known problems
- Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the BMW are:
- Steering Wheel Vibrates When Applying Brakes
- Oil Leaks
- Power Steering Leak
- Stiff Windows
- Alternator Bracket Seal Failure
- Electronic Issues
- Coolant Leak
- AC Not Turning On