Buick Owner's Manuals
Since:1899 (Buick Auto-Vim and Power Company)1903 (Buick Motor Company)
HQ:Detroit, Michigan, United States
Buick is a division of the American vehicle maker General Motors. Named after the automobile pioneer David Buick, it was among the leading American brand of cars, and was the one that established General Motors in 1908. Buick was the first maker in the world to equip its vehicles with overhead valve engines, late in 1904.
In the North American market, Buick has been sold as a premium automobile brand, marketing luxury cars slotted above GM's mainstream brands, and below the Cadillac division.
In 2017, Buick marketed more than 1.4 million cars worldwide. The main market is China, where 80% of Buick-branded cars are marketed. Buicks are also marketed in North America.
Current models North America
- Enclave (2008–present)
- Encore (2013–present)
- Encore GX (2020–present)
- Envision (2016–present)
- Regal (1973–2004, 2011–present)
Buick known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Buick are:
- Buick Rendezvous: Pressure Control Solenoid Failure
- Inaccurate Fuel Gauge
- Buick Enclave: Transmission Errors
- Buick Encore: Insufficient Power
- Buick Century: Gasket Leaks
- Window Assembly Failure and Stretched Timing Chains
- Model equipped With Dangerous and Explosive Takata Airbags
- Buick’s Gas Gauge is Inaccurate
- Defective Power Window Assembly Drops Window Into Door