Buick Lucerne owners manuals
- Substitute Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Limit Fuel Pump Malfunction
- Engine Oil Leak From Front Crankshaft Seal
- Check Engine Light caused by Gas Cap Problem
- Coolant Leaks From Water Pump and Radiator
- Oil Leaks From Lower Engine Section
- Engine Performance Issued caused by Crankshaft Position Sensor Malfunction
The Buick Lucerne is a full-size sedan produced by General Motors from 2005 till 2011. Called after the town of Lucerne, Switzerland, it served as Buick's top-of-the-line automobile till it was followed by the second generation Buick LaCrosse.
The Lucerne followed both the LeSabre and the Park Avenue in the Buick lineup and it was based on the H platform. The standard powertrain is a 3.8L V6 engine with an optional 4.6L V8 producing 275-hp both paired to a four-speed automatic transmission. All GM 3.8 L V6 powered models become the prime SULEV-compliant automobiles.
Buick Lucerne known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Buick Lucerne are: