Genesis Owner's Manuals
HQ:Seoul, South Korea
Genesis Motors is the luxury vehicle division of the South Korean vehicle manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Originally envisioned along with the plan for Hyundai's new luxury sedan the Hyundai Genesis in 2004, the Genesis brand was officially announced as a standalone marque on 4 November 2015.
The first Genesis standalone model, the Genesis G90, was launched in 2017.
- G70 - introduced in 2017
- G80 - the follower of the Hyundai Genesis
- G90 - the follower of the Hyundai Equus
- GV60 - based on the Hyundai E-GMP platform shared with Hyundai Ioniq 5 and Kia EV6
- GV70 - introduced in 2020
- GV80 - as 2020 model year
Hyundai Genesis known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Hyundai Genesis are:
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
- Multiple Electrical Failure
- Air Bag Deployed Bumping A Curb