Maserati Owner's Manuals
Since:Dec 01, 1914
Maserati is an Italian luxury carmaker. Founded on 1 December 1914, in Bologna, Italy, the company's offices are now in Modena, and its logo is a trident. The business has been owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and FCA's Italian predecessor Fiat S.p.A. as 1993. Maserati was originally linked with Ferrari.
In May 2014, due to aggressive plans and product debuts, Maserati sold a record of over 3,000 vehicles in one month. This made them increase the production of the Quattroporte and Ghibli variants. In addition to the Ghibli and Quattroporte, Maserati offers the Maserati GranTurismo, the GranTurismo Convertible, the Maserati Levante (the first-ever Maserati SUV).
- Quattroporte - 4-door saloon
- Ghibli - 2+2 Grand tourer
- GranTurismo - 2+2 Convertible
- GranCabrio - 5-door SUV
- Levante - 2-door sports car
- MC20 (upcoming) - 2+2 grand tourer
- Alfieri (upcoming) - 2+2 grand tourer
Maserati known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Maserati are:
- Brakes issues if the fluid isn’t changed regularly
- Since Maserati models are quite low to the ground, stone chips can reach under the wheel arches, especially on high speed
- Some Quattroporte owners have only reached 12,000 miles before having the clutch repaired