Buick Rendezvous owners manuals
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Malfunction may produce Unusual Shifting
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil
- Check Engine Light caused by Gas Cap problem.
- High-Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Flow Fluid
- Substitute Fuel Filter at every 30,000 to avoid Fuel Pump Breakdown
The Buick Rendezvous, launched in 2001 as a 2002 model year, is a mid-size crossover SUV that was marketed by Buick from 2002 through 2007. The Buick Rendezvous and its counterpart the Pontiac Aztek were GM's entrance into the crossover SUV niche.
As an SUV with a front engine and optional all-wheel drive, the Rendezvous highlighted a four-speed automatic transmission paired to a V-6 powertrain. The Rendezvous shared its platform with the Pontiac Montana and Chevrolet Venture.
Rendezvous, was Buick's original truck in its list as 1923 and was advertised as a mixture of the best attributes of a minivan, a luxury vehicle and an SUV (truck design with all-wheel drive).
Buick Rendezvous known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Buick Rendezvous are: