HQ:Detroit, Michigan, United States
Overview:Buick, previously the Buick Motor Division, is an upscale vehicle brand of the American producer General Motors (GM). For much of its existence in the North American market, Buick has been sold as a premium vehicle brand, marketing luxury vehicles positioned over GM's mainstream brands, e.g. Chevrolet, while under the flagship luxury Cadillac division.
The Buick Encore is a subcompact crossover produced by General Motors since 2012. The first-generation Buick Encore is the North American version of the Opel Mokka. The first-generation Encore was introduced at the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 10, 2012, and went on sale at the end of 2012.
Buick Encore owners manuals by year:
- 2016 Buick Verano owners manual
- 2016 Buick Regal owners manual
- 2016 Buick Lacrosse owners manual
- 2016 Buick Encore owners manual
- 2016 Buick Enclave owners manual
- 2015 Buick Verano owners manual
- 2015 Buick Regal owners manual
- 2015 Buick Lacrosse owners manual
- 2015 Buick Encore owners manual
- 2015 Buick Enclave owners manual