Buick Century owners manuals
Buick Century is the model title that was practiced by Buick for a range of upscale full-size automobiles from the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, as well as from 1973 till 2005 for mid-size vehicles.
The original Buick Century was launched in 1936 as a smaller variant highlighting the same engine as the larger Roadmaster and Limited range delivering it more performance. The Century signature was then used on six generations of automobiles of differing dimensions as well as performance and trim levels.
The Buick Century was built in China from 1998 till 2000 and was powered by a 3.0 liter LW9 V6 engine which was also employed in the prime generation Buick GL8. A four-cylinder powertrain was also available matched to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Century was followed by the Buick Regal due to bad sales.
Buick Century known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Buick Century are:
- Intake Manifold Gaskets May Flow Coolant or Engine Oil
- Power Window Switch May Break
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Malfunction May Produse Erratic Shifting
- Power Window Motors May Break From Overheating
- Leaking Water Pump May Produse Coolant Loss and Overheating