Tesla Model X owners manuals
- Falcon Wing Doors not so useful when it rains
- Second-row seats barely lean
- Slow / Irregular internet
- No cooled seats
- Charging is not quick enough for road voyages
- Tesla customer support is terrible
- The huge windshield gives too much sun and heat into the cabin
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto not available
The Tesla Model X is a mid-size fully-electric luxury SUV manufactured by Tesla, Inc. The car is uncommon in that it uses falcon wing doors for passenger entrance.
The Model X was produced from the full-sized sedan platform of the Tesla Model S. The Model X has an EPA Size Class as an SUV, and shares approximately 30% of its content with the Model S.
The prototype debuted in 2012 at Tesla's design studios in Hawthorne, California. The first deliveries of the Model X began in 2015.
The Model X was available in two trim levels, Long Range (later modified to Long Range Plus) and Performance. As the names suggest, the difference is the electric range and performance numbers. Each model comes with standard all-wheel drive. Since 2020, the Model X is only available as the Long Range Plus with an approximated EPA range of 351 miles (565 km) and the Performance trim with an approximated EPA range of 305 miles (491 km).
Tesla Model X known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Tesla Model x are: