Dodge Stratus Sedan owners manuals
- Recall inspecting front, lower ball joints
- Water Leak caused by Plugged AC Drain
- Starting Issues and Trouble Code produced by Faulty Cam/Crankshaft Sensor
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals Can Produce Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Automatic Transmission Can Fail caused by Internal/Electrical Component Failure
- Oil Sludge causing Engine Failure
- Transmission issues
- Knocking Sound From Engine
The Dodge Stratus is a mid-size automobile that was launched by Dodge in 1995 and was based on the Chrysler JA platform. An updated variant of the Stratus debuted in 2001, the same time when Cirrus was renamed to Chrysler Sebring, and a coupé version was also added to the series. However, making dropped in 2006, with over 1 million Stratus and Sebrings built at the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant as 2000. The Dodge Avenger followed the Stratus nameplate in 2007 for the 2008 model year.
After the abandonment of the Stratus in 2006, the assembly line was sold to the Russian concern, GAZ, which produced 9,000 units of a very slightly changed Stratus from 2008 through 2010 named the Volga Siber.
Dodge Stratus known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Dodge Stratus are: