Cadillac Srx owners manuals
- Slow and Counterintuitive CUE infotainment interface
- Breakdown of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Break
- Sunroof May Not Work
- Check Engine Light caused by Loose or Worn Gas Cap
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Flow
The Cadillac SRX is a compact luxury SUV that was manufactured by Cadillac from 2004 through 2016. The second-generation SRX was Cadillac's best selling model in the U.S. The year 2016 was the last year for the SRX as Cadillac substituted it with the XT5 which went on sale in 2016 as a 2017 model.
The Cadillac SRX is available in four trim levels: Base, Luxury, Performance, and Premium. Every SRX trim is powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 308 horsepower and 265 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed automatic is the standard transmission available. Front-wheel drive is by default, but all-wheel drive comes for all trim levels except Base.
Cadillac SRX known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Cadillac SRX are: