Volvo V60 owners manuals
The Volvo V60 is a five-door wagon manufactured by Volvo Cars linked to the S60. The car was originally launched in 2010, facelifted in 2014, and is in its second generation as 2018.
The second-generation V60 debuted in 2018 based on the Volvo Scalable Product Architecture platform. Both generations highlight a "Cross Country" version with improved ride height.
The new Volvo V60 is available in Momentum, R-Design, and Inscription trim levels. The only powertrain offered is the turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (250 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque) that is matched with an eight-speed automatic transmission driving the front wheels.
Volvo V60 known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Volvo V60 are:
- The fuel gauge may give an incorrect level
- Poor interior storage space
- Possible engine fire
- Damaged fuel hose
- Airbags might not deploy correctly in an accident
- Coolant leak
- Vehicle location software problem
- The parking brake may release
- Reduced braking performance