Scion XD owners manuals
- Abnormal Sound or Vibration on Acceleration
- Brief Knocking or Noise on Cold Start-Up
- 1.8L Engines Can Have Excess Engine Oil Consumption
- Extended Cranking or No Start Condition
- Illumination of the Check Engine Light
- Water Pump Breaks Early
- Clear-Coat Cracking, Peeling
- Blown Head Gasket
The Scion xD is a five-passenger subcompact hatchback sold in North America by Japanese carmaker Toyota starting with the 2008 model year following the xA. The Scion xD and the second generation xB debuted in 2007 at the Chicago Auto Show. The production model arrived in 2007 in the USA and 2011 for Canada. The Scion xD was abandoned in 2014 and was replaced by the Toyota C-HR in 2017.
The Scion xD is available in a single trim level. It's powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine that generates 128 hp and 125 pound-feet of torque. Comes paired with either a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission.
Scion xD known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Scion xD are: