Oldsmobile Bravada owners manuals
- Air Compressor for Rear Air Springs Can Break
- Substitute Fuel Filter Each 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Fuel Level Sensor Malfunction
- ABS Light Due to Brake System Control Unit Failure. ...
- CD Player in Radio Can Break
- Check Engine Light because of Gas Cap Problem
- AWD Malfunctioning
- Won't' Shift into all Gears
The Oldsmobile Bravada is a mid-size SUV built and sold by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors over three generations. It is also sold as a rebadged version of the Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Jimmy. It was the exclusive SUV produced or sold by Oldsmobile, and the prime light truck offered in the U.S. by a GM brand different than GMC or Chevrolet before World War II.
The prime generation (1991–1994) and second-generation (1996–2001) were based on the GMT330 platform while the third generation (2002-2004) adopted the GMT360 platform. The third generation was the unique variant available in Canada.
The Oldsmobile Bravada is powered by a 4.3-liter V6 engine producing 190 horsepower and 250 foot-pounds of torque. It is paired to a 4-speed automatic transmission and all the power is sent through all wheels.
Oldsmobile Bravada known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Oldsmobile Bravada are: