Hyundai Azera owners manuals
- Enhanced Timing Chain Tensioners Ready to Correct Sound on Startup
- Approve Latest Software For Transmission Control Module and Correct Fluid For Proper Shift Quality
- No Music from Speakers
- Check Engine Light caused by Faulty Accelerator Pedal Position Switch
- Died and stalls While Driving
- Gas Mileage Not Up To Specifications
The Hyundai Grandeur is a front-wheel-drive large sedan built by the South Korean carmaker Hyundai as 1986. From 1986 through 1996, the Grandeur was a flagship automobile for Hyundai's South Korean list before the Hyundai Dynasty arrived. The Grandeur has developed across five generations and is sold under different nameplates worldwide, mainly as the Hyundai Azera.
As the Azera, it was recognized the flagship model of Hyundai's U.S. list until the appearance of the Genesis sedan. After the debut of the distinct Genesis brand, the Grandeur/Azera has regained its place as the company's flagship rather than being positioned within the Sonata and the Genesis G80.
As of 2017, the sedan was no longer marketed in North America but continued to be marketed outside.
The Hyundai Azera is offered in base and Limited trim levels. The lowest trim level, called the base, is powered by a 3.3-liter V6 engine (293 horsepower, 255 pound-feet of torque) and paired toa six-speed automatic transmission.
Hyundai Azera known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Hyundai Azera are: