Ford C Max owners manuals
- The car taking too much fuel and lacking power caused by a possible crack of the intercooler pipe.
- Rear brakes making a sound at the rear end of the car when reversing caused by a problem with the caliper mounting bracket.
- The external boot release button is known to get water damage inside causing the switch to corrode the contacts and prevent it from working.
- Problems with the suspension when driving slowly a creaking noise is noticed.
- Air conditioning not working as it should be produced by a faulty pipe attached to the compressor.
The Ford C-Max (earlier named the Ford Focus C-Max) is a compact car manufactured by the Ford Motor Company as 2003.
Ford launched the C-Max in the United States as its first hybrid-only range of cars, including the C-Max Hybrid, unveiled in September 2012, and the C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid, released in October 2012.
The C-Max Hybrid is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder gas engine, two electric motors, a battery pack, and front-wheel drive accelerating from zero to 60 mph in 7.9 seconds.