Ford C Max owners manuals
- The car taking too much fuel and lacking power caused by a possible crack of the intercooler pipe.
- Rear brakes making a sound at the rear end of the car when reversing caused by a problem with the caliper mounting bracket.
- The external boot release button is known to get water damage inside causing the switch to corrode the contacts and prevent it from working.
- Problems with the suspension when driving slowly a creaking noise is noticed.
- Air conditioning not working as it should be produced by a faulty pipe attached to the compressor.
The Ford C-Max (earlier named the Ford Focus C-Max) is a compact car manufactured by the Ford Motor Company as 2003.
Ford launched the C-Max in the United States as its first hybrid-only range of cars, including the C-Max Hybrid, unveiled in September 2012, and the C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid, released in October 2012.
The C-Max Hybrid is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder gas engine, two electric motors, a battery pack, and front-wheel drive accelerating from zero to 60 mph in 7.9 seconds.
Ford C-Max known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Ford C-Max are:
Ford C Max PDF owner manual
Below you can find the owners manuals for the C Max model sorted by year. The manuals are free to download and are available in PDF format. Is is recommended to check the owners manual corresponding to the correct year of your Ford C Max to solve the problems or to get insights about the car.