Fiat 500l owners manuals
- Power Steering Loss when performing slow maneuvers caused by a fault with the power steering motor.
- Back of wing mirror plastic case becoming lose.
- The oil warning light on the dashboard caused by an issue with the ECU.
- The smell of oil in the cabin when driving indicating there is an oil leak caused mainly by a split oil breather pipe.
- Window washer jets are not firing any water onto the windscreen or they simply sprinkle too much water altogether.
The Fiat 500L is a five-door, front-engine, front-wheel car, produced in Kragujevac, Serbia by FCA Srbija, and sold globally since its launch at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
It is based on a modification of the FCA Small US Wide platform.
The 500L receives its title from Fiat's known 500 models, including the initial 1957 Fiat 500 and the current Fiat 500, launched in 2007. Emphasizing its extended length and size over the other 500 variants, the suffix L indicates "large."
The 500L is powered by a 160-hp turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission accelerating from zero to 60mph in 8.0 seconds. The all-wheel-drive is not an available option.
Fuel economy is well under the average for this class, with EPA rates of 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway.