Chevrolet Uplander owners manuals
- Check Engine Light caused by Gas Cap Issue
- Corrosion of the Fuel Tank Harness caused by Water Leak
- Front Brake Rotor Wear can produce Pulsations
- High-Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid
- Power Window Switches May Break
- Front Struts May Wear at 75,000 Miles
- Transmission Slipping
- Power Sliding Doors are Not Safe
The Chevrolet Uplander is a minivan produced and sold by Chevrolet for the model years of 2005 through 2009, substituting the Venture and the Astro.
Initially sold beside the Venture and Astro, the Uplander and its rebadged versions, the Buick Terraza, Pontiac Montana SV6 and, Saturn Relay, were produced at GM's Doraville Assembly. Despite low sales, it was abandoned in 2008 and GM exited the minivan business. The construction stopped in 2008, as well as the end of the Doraville Assembly factory.
The Uplander was sold in North America, Chile, Europe, and the Middle East.
Chevrolet Uplander known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Chevrolet Uplander are: