HQ:Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Overview:Lincoln, formally the Lincoln Motor Company, is a luxury car maker of the American producer Ford Motor Company. Sold among the top luxury makes in the United States, Lincoln has battled closely against Cadillac for nearly its whole existence. Lincoln has the distinction of establishing the personal luxury vehicle segment, with the entrance of the Lincoln Continental into mass production in 1940.
The Lincoln MKC is a compact premium crossover car from Lincoln. Lincoln introduced the MKC concept at the 2013 LA Auto Show and the production model formally went on sale on June 2014. The MKC is created upon the Ford Global C platform, shared with the Ford Escape small SUV.
Lincoln Mkc owners manuals by year:
- 1997 Lincoln Town Car owners manual
- 2000 Lincoln Continental owners manual
- 2004 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkx owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2009 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2012 Lincoln Mkz owners manual