Kia Seltos owners manuals
- Front seats are not very comfortable for long drives
- Less than athletic handling
- Overheating of Transmission.
- Delivery of a defective vehicle
- No response for an accident-affected automobile
- Wrong Delivery Period.
- Infotainment System Hangs Regularly
- Lackluster DCT And Over Heating problems
The Kia Seltos is a five-passenger crossover SUV produced by Kia Motors. Its alias is obtained from "Celtos", the offspring of Hercules in Greek religion. According to Kia, the Seltos is pointed directly at millennials looking for an SUV that stands out from the masses.
There are three variants of Seltos, one which is the bigger vehicle made in South Korea intended for developed markets, and two others are the Indian-made Seltos and the closely linked Chinese variant badged as the Kia KX3. The SP2i and SP2c models are the low-cost variants of Seltos to enter most emerging markets and are linked to the second-generation Hyundai ix25/Creta.
The Seltos comes in five trim levels: LX, S, S Turbo, EX, and SX. The base Seltos is equipped with a 146-hp four-cylinder engine matched to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and all-wheel drive.
Kia Seltos known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Kia Seltos are: