Hyundai Entourage owners manuals
- Redesigned Gearshift Lever Available for Transmission Issues
- Check Engine Light caused by engine-related problems
- Updated Timing Chain Tensioners Available to Correct Sound on Startup
- Updated oxygen sensor available
- Automatic Doors Not Working Correctly
- Gasket Valve Leak
- Secondary Safety Latch On Hood Failed
The Kia Carnival is a minivan produced by Kia Motors, launched in 1998, presently in its third generation and sold globally under various nameplates, prominently as the Kia Sedona.
In North America, Hyundai sold a rebadged version, the Hyundai Entourage, from 2006 till 2009. The Entourage was quickly canceled in 2005 but resurrected later that year without affecting its launching date. The Entourage was presented in 2006 at the Chicago Auto Show in February 2006 and went on sale the same year.
Related to the Carnival except for the name, the Entourage was only possible in extended-length because of the mid-size Hyundai Veracruz SUV, which had the same length as the short-wheelbase Carnival.
The Hyundai Entourage minivan is equipped with a 3.8-liter V6 engine delivering 250 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque and paired to a five-speed automatic transmission with manual shift control.
Hyundai Entourage known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Hyundai Entourage are: