Hummer H2 owners manuals
The Hummer H2 is a big SUV that was sold by Hummer and produced by AM General from 2002 through 2009. It was based on a changed Chevrolet 2500 HD in front and 1500 frame in the rear. A four-door pickup truck variant with a midgate that opens the SUVs inside to the outside cargo bed was added for the 2005 model year as the H2 SUT (sport utility truck).
The H2 was produced by AM General under agreement with General Motors at AM General Military Assembly Factory located in Mishawaka, Indiana.
The H2 was powered by a 6.2-liter V8 engine delivering producing 393 horsepower and 415 pound-feet of torque. Power was sent through a manual six-speed automatic transmission to all four wheels.
Hummer H2 known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Hummer H2 are:
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators Can Break
- Check Engine Light cause by Gas Cap Issue
- CD Player Can Fail due to Internal Fault in Radio
- Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Due to Dirty Throttle Body
- Substitute Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Limit Fuel Pump Failure