Since:Jul 11, 1899
Overview:Fiat Automobiles S.p.A., is the biggest automobile producer in Italy manufacturing Fiat branded vehicles, and is a subsidiary of FCA Italy S.p.A. which is part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. was established in January 2007 when Fiat reorganized its automobile business and follows its history back to 1899 when the original Fiat automobile was born.
The Fiat 500 is a rear-engined, four-seat, small city vehicle that was produced and sold by Fiat Automobiles from 1957 to 1975 over a single generation in two-door saloon and two-door station wagon body styles. Launched as the Nuova (new) 500 in July 1957, as a follower to the 500 "Topolino", it was an economical and practical little car.
2017 Fiat 500 Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2015 Jeep Compass owners manual
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class owners manual
- 2007 Hyundai Tucson owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual
- 2006 Hyundai Tucson owners manual
- 2015 Infiniti Qx80 owners manual
- 2012 Chrysler Town And Country owners manual
- 2019 RAM Promaster owners manual