Toyota Corolla Hybrid owners manuals
- only one trim level is available
- dead battery issues when leaving the car in park mode and unused for a few weeks
- limited fuel economy in cold weather due to the battery drain
- strange whirring whenever they use the brakes
- EV Mode Unavailable causing the car to not start after running out of fuel
The Toyota Corolla Hybrid is the electrified version of the popular Corolla. It's available only in the sedan body and available in only one trim, the modest equipped LE trim level. The total power comes from a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine paired with an electric motor delivering a combined output of 121 horsepower. The engine and motor power are transferred to the front wheels through a continuously variable automatic transmission.
Toyota Corolla Hybrid known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Toyota Corolla Hybrid are:
Toyota Corolla Hybrid PDF owner manual
Below you can find the owners manuals for the Corolla Hybrid model sorted by year. The manuals are free to download and are available in PDF format. Is is recommended to check the owners manual corresponding to the correct year of your Toyota Corolla Hybrid to solve the problems or to get insights about the car.