Nissan Nv Passenger owners manuals
- No 15-passenger choice like some competitors
- Not as fuel-efficient as others vans in the class
- Solid plastic on armrest zones
- More limited cargo space than rivals
- A/C is not working properly
- Check engine light appeared then the engine began making noise
The Nissan NV Passenger is a full-size van produced and sold by Nissan. It was launched in 2011 as a 2012 model year, and since then has received relatively few updates. Based on the last generation of Nissan Titan pickup body construction, can achieve some substantial towing numbers and room for up to 12 riders.
The Nissan NV Passenger comes in three trim levels — S, SV, and SL — with a selection of two powertrains. The S and the SV are powered by a 4.0-liter V6 (261 horsepower, 281 lb-ft of torque) matched with a five-speed automatic transmission that sends power to the rear wheels. Standard on the SL is a 5.6-liter V8 engine (375 hp, 387 lb-ft) that is paired to a seven-speed automatic transmission.
Nissan Nv Passenger known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Nissan Nv Passenger are: