HQ:Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Overview:Lincoln, formally the Lincoln Motor Company, is a luxury car maker of the American producer Ford Motor Company. Sold among the top luxury makes in the United States, Lincoln has battled closely against Cadillac for nearly its whole existence. Lincoln has the distinction of establishing the personal luxury vehicle segment, with the entrance of the Lincoln Continental into mass production in 1940.
The Lincoln Continental is a range of mid-sized and full-sized luxury vehicles manufactured by Lincoln, a division of the American maker Ford Motor Company. Launched in 1939 as a personal vehicle of Edsel Ford, who commissioned a coach-built Lincoln-Zephyr convertible as a vacation car to attract possible Lincoln buyers.
Lincoln Continental owners manuals by year:
- 1997 Lincoln Town Car owners manual
- 2000 Lincoln Continental owners manual
- 2004 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkx owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2009 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2012 Lincoln Mkz owners manual