Nissan Nv200 Compact Cargo owners manuals
- Tires Wearing Out Prematurely
- The outer tube of the gas strut for the rear door may deteriorate and break, occurring in the loss of the pressurized gas inside the gas strut.
- An internal ignition switch may be faulty causing the engine to unexpectedly stall while driving and under certain conditions, the car's airbag system may not work.
- EVAP System Clogs and Gas Spills Out
- The occupant classification system (OCS) is unstable
The Nissan NV200 is a light, commercial, and holiday activity, 4/5-door van created and built by the Japanese carmaker Nissan as 2009 (2010 model year). The van was revealed at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show followed by the 2008 Nissan Tenjin Motor Show. The NV200 Compact Cargo Van was revealed in 2012 at the Chicago Auto Show.
The Nissan NV200 it's available in S and SV trims. The sparsely equipped S is priced respectively, while the SV is more upscale for a marginal price rise. Both are powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (131 horsepower and 139 lb-ft of torque) and paired to a continuously variable automatic transmission in front-wheel drive.
Nissan Nv200 known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Nissan Nv200 are: