Mercedes-Benz B Class owners manuals
- The seat belts are likely to wearing down early and fail
- Air conditioning whirring sound
- Injector seal failure causing a noise coming from the top of the engine
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) warning light appears on the dashboard
- Less efficient in range than other, less expensive EVs
- Firm ride quality
- Expensive options list
- Limited interior space than expected
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a four-door hatchback made and sold by Mercedes-Benz as 2005, across third generations.
Similar to the A-Class, though bigger, and with more powerful engines, the European New Car Assessment Programme yet categorizes it as a hatchback. As of 2013, over 1 million units B-Class vehicles have been sold since its debut in 2005.
The Mercedes-Benz B250e is equipped with a 132-kilowatt electric motor paired to a lithium-ion battery pack. Both are provided by Tesla Motors. The motor's total output reaches 177 hp and 251 pound-feet of torque through the front wheels.
Mercedes-Benz B Class known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Mercedes-Benz B Class are:
Mercedes-Benz B Class PDF owner manual
Below you can find the owners manuals for the B Class model sorted by year. The manuals are free to download and are available in PDF format. Is is recommended to check the owners manual corresponding to the correct year of your Mercedes-Benz B Class to solve the problems or to get insights about the car.