Mercedes-Benz B Class owners manuals
- The seat belts are likely to wearing down early and fail
- Air conditioning whirring sound
- Injector seal failure causing a noise coming from the top of the engine
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) warning light appears on the dashboard
- Less efficient in range than other, less expensive EVs
- Firm ride quality
- Expensive options list
- Limited interior space than expected
The Mercedes-Benz B-Class is a four-door hatchback made and sold by Mercedes-Benz as 2005, across third generations.
Similar to the A-Class, though bigger, and with more powerful engines, the European New Car Assessment Programme yet categorizes it as a hatchback. As of 2013, over 1 million units B-Class vehicles have been sold since its debut in 2005.
The Mercedes-Benz B250e is equipped with a 132-kilowatt electric motor paired to a lithium-ion battery pack. Both are provided by Tesla Motors. The motor's total output reaches 177 hp and 251 pound-feet of torque through the front wheels.
Mercedes-Benz B Class known problems
Some of the common problems or complaints owners have about the Mercedes-Benz B Class are: