Founded:June 16, 1903
HQ:Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Overview:The Ford Motor Company (commonly referred to simply as "Ford") is an American multinational automaker headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. In its twentieth century heyday, Ford, along with General Motors and Chrysler, were known as Detroit's "Big Three" automakers, companies that dominated the American auto market. Ford is the second-largest U.S.-based automaker (preceded by General Motors) and the fifth-largest in the world (behind Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai-Kia and General Motors) based on 2015 vehicle production.
Ford Ranger is a nameplate that has been used on three distinct model lines of vehicles sold by Ford. The name originated in 1958 when the Edsel Ranger was intoduced as the base trim level of the Edsel model range. From 1965 to 1981, Ranger denoted various trim packages of the Ford F-Series (and Ford Bronco), serving as a mid- to top-level trim. For the 1983 model year, the Ford Ranger nameplate was applied to a model range, as Ford introduced its own compact pickup truck, replacing the 1972-1982 Ford Courier in North America. In global markets, Ford began use of the Ranger nameplate in 1998 in place of Courier, with all compact trucks named Ranger by 2006.
2019 Ford Ranger Owner's Manual
- 2014 Ford F350 Super Duty owners manual
- 2006 Ford F250 owners manual
- 1998 Ford Chassis 450 550 Bus Series owners manual
- 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 owners manual
- 2012 Ford E450 owners manual
- 2011 Ford E450 owners manual
- 2010 Ford E450 owners manual
- 2009 Ford E450 owners manual
- 2008 Ford E450 owners manual
- 2007 Ford E450 owners manual