HQ:Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Overview:Acura is the luxury vehicle make of Japanese producer Honda. The brand was started in the United States and Canada in March 1986, selling luxury, performance, and high-performance cars. In the late 1980s, the success of the company's first flagship automobile, the Legend, inspired fellow Japanese makers Toyota and Nissan to start their luxury brands, Lexus and Infiniti.
The Acura RDX is Acura’s original compact luxury crossover SUV, taking over from the MDX as Acura's entry-level crossover SUV, as the MDX increased in size and price. Formerly, the RDX was made upon the same platform Honda uses for their Civic and CR-V passenger cars; however beginning from its third generation, the Acura RDX is created on its platform.
2008 Acura Rdx Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2016 Nissan Frontier owners manual
- 2019 GMC Sierra owners manual
- 2019 Ford Transit owners manual
- 2019 Mazda 3 owners manual
- 2019 Ford F250 Super Duty owners manual
- 2019 Nissan Frontier owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual
- 2019 GMC Terrain owners manual