Since:March 27, 1986
HQ:Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Overview:Acura is the luxury vehicle make of Japanese producer Honda. The brand was started in the United States and Canada in March 1986, selling luxury, performance, and high-performance cars. In the late 1980s, the success of the company's first flagship automobile, the Legend, inspired fellow Japanese makers Toyota and Nissan to start their luxury brands, Lexus and Infiniti.
The Acura TL is a compact executive / entry-level luxury vehicle that was produced by Acura. It was launched in 1995 to substitute the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber.
2009 Acura TL Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2015 Jeep Compass owners manual
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class owners manual
- 2007 Hyundai Tucson owners manual
- 2006 Hyundai Tucson owners manual
- 2012 Chrysler Town And Country owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual
- 2014 Infiniti Q50 owners manual
- 2015 Infiniti Qx80 owners manual