HQ:Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Overview:Lincoln, formally the Lincoln Motor Company, is a luxury car maker of the American producer Ford Motor Company. Sold among the top luxury makes in the United States, Lincoln has battled closely against Cadillac for nearly its whole existence. Lincoln has the distinction of establishing the personal luxury vehicle segment, with the entrance of the Lincoln Continental into mass production in 1940.
The Lincoln MKS is a full-size luxury sedan that was produced and sold by the Lincoln subdivision of Ford from 2009 to 2016. First presented at the LA Auto Show in November 2007, the MKS began production for the 2009 model year at Ford's Chicago Assembly factory in May 2008 with sales starting a month later.
Lincoln Mks owners manuals by year:
- 1997 Lincoln Town Car owners manual
- 2000 Lincoln Continental owners manual
- 2004 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkx owners manual
- 2007 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2009 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Mkz owners manual
- 2011 Lincoln Navigator owners manual
- 2012 Lincoln Mkz owners manual