HQ:Seoul, South Korea
Overview:Kia Motors Corporation, usually known as Kia Motors., based in Seoul, is South Korea's second-largest automobile producer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015. As of December 2015, the Kia Motor Corporation is a minority controlled by Hyundai, which has a 33.88% stake estimated at just over US$6 billion.
The Kia Forte, perceived as the K3 in South Korea, the Forte K3 or Shuma in China and Cerato Vivaro in Colombia, is a compact vehicle manufactured by Kia Motors since mid-2008. It substituted the Kia Cerato/Spectra and is accessible in two-door coupe, four-door sedan, five-door hatchback variants.
2010 Kia Forte Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2019 Ford Transit owners manual
- 2019 Mazda 3 owners manual
- 2004 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual
- 2019 Subaru Outback owners manual
- 2019 Nissan Frontier owners manual
- 2009 Toyota 4runner owners manual
- 2008 Honda Odyssey owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual