HQ:Seoul, South Korea
Overview:Kia Motors Corporation, usually known as Kia Motors., based in Seoul, is South Korea's second-largest automobile producer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015. As of December 2015, the Kia Motor Corporation is a minority controlled by Hyundai, which has a 33.88% stake estimated at just over US$6 billion.
The Kia Mohave, sold in North America and China as the Kia Borrego, is a sport-utility vehicle (SUV) produced by the South Korea maker Kia Motors. The car debuted in 2008 in the Korean and US markets. The Kia Borrego is called after the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park in California.
2009 Kia Borrego Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2019 Ford Transit owners manual
- 2019 Mazda 3 owners manual
- 2004 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual
- 2019 Subaru Outback owners manual
- 2019 Nissan Frontier owners manual
- 2009 Toyota 4runner owners manual
- 2008 Honda Odyssey owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual