HQ:Seoul, South Korea
Overview:Kia Motors Corporation, usually known as Kia Motors., based in Seoul, is South Korea's second-largest automobile producer, following the Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 3.3 million vehicles in 2015. As of December 2015, the Kia Motor Corporation is a minority controlled by Hyundai, which has a 33.88% stake estimated at just over US$6 billion.
The Kia Rio is a subcompact car manufactured by the South Korean maker Kia Motors since November 1999 and now in its fourth generation. The Rio substituted the first-generation Pride—a rebadged version of the Ford Festiva—and the Avella, a subcompact marketed as a Ford in some markets.
2003 Kia Rio Owner's Manual
- 2006 Hyundai Sonata owners manual
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class owners manual
- 2019 Ford Transit owners manual
- 2019 Mazda 3 owners manual
- 2004 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual
- 2019 Subaru Outback owners manual
- 2019 Nissan Frontier owners manual
- 2009 Toyota 4runner owners manual
- 2008 Honda Odyssey owners manual
- 2019 GMC Canyon owners manual